Band 1 Firm | Restructuring, Insolvency & Special Situations | 3-6 PQE | Hong Kong
hong kong promotes an active lifestyle due to its warm weather (even in winter) and short commutes (a 5-10 minute walk if you live centrally or maximum 30 minutes on transport if you live in the ‘green-belt’). schools, infrastructure and access to healthcare and childcare are world class. our client is now looking for a 3-6 year pqe associate to join their respected restructuring and insolvency practice in hong kong.
the r&i team in hong kong supports and works closely with the firm's global r&i group and is in growth mode looking to capture r&i opportunities arising from turbulent macroeconomic environment and new legal frameworks in asia.
- Experience of restructuring transactions
- Excellent drafting and mastery of the fundamentals of contract and finance-related law
- You are a self-starter, capable of progressing transactions / matters independently
- Supervising and managing junior lawyers; strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Versatility and adaptability - can turn hand quickly to new legal products and a large range of R&I processes across multiple legal regime
candidate will have the opportunity to start in singapore and transition to hk if so desired.
the team works includes but is not limited to:
- Debt restructuring and rescheduling
- Equity capital raising
- Distressed M&A
- Formal insolvency proceedings
- Distressed debt investments and trading
- Debtor advisory work
360福彩双色球走势图表applicants from top us, uk, australian and new zealand headquartered firms are also encouraged to apply.
if you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply please send:
- your CV;
- transcripts; and
- a short cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for us to determine your suitability for this role.
if you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying please call our singapore office on +65 6808 6635 or hong kong office on +852 3978 1369.
please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
singapore ea licence no. 12s6213
|Insolvency & Restructuring|
Restructuring / Insolvency,